Originally from Vancouver, B.C., Greg moved to Lethbridge in 2005, after calling Edmonton home for 5 years.
Greg obtained his B.A. (Philosophy/History) from Simon Fraser University and his J.D. from the University of British Columbia. Greg practiced law at Ogilvie LLP and Torry Lewis Abells LLP before opening his own shop – Norman & Company – in Lethbridge in 2010.
Greg is happy to have joined High Level Law LLP in March, 2018, and he looks forward to continuing to assist his valued clients in matters such as these:
Civil Litigation: estate litigation, construction disputes, builder’s liens, contract disputes, shareholder disputes, professional negligence claims, torts, serious personal injury, collections and ADR.
Business Law: incorporation, purchase and sale of a business, shareholders’ agreements, rollovers and reorganizations, corporate governance and filings, contracts, corporate borrowing, leasing and windups.
Real Estate: residential and commercial transactions.
In previous lives, Greg worked as a shorehand on Vancouver’s docks, did warehouse work, was a telephone operator and served as an armoured reconnaissance crewman in the army reserves.
Greg’s interests and hobbies include food and wine, target shooting, gentle mountain biking, collecting mediaeval coins, reading, cheering on the Chicago Cubs and the Baltimore Ravens, cruising around in his 1970 MGB and, occasionally, trying to play golf.
Greg’s volunteer and community service, past and present, includes:
- Allied Arts Council (board member and vice-president)
- London Road Neighbourhood Association (board member and president)
- Lethbridge/Fort McLeod Bar Association (board member)
- Ad hoc lecturer for Public Legal Education Network of Alberta
- Canadian Cancer Society (volunteer)
- Moot court judge for University of Alberta law school students
- Law Society of Alberta (member)
- Alberta Arbitration & Mediation Society (member)
* Gregory Kent Norman Professional Corporation